Job Role: PR Manager
Location: London & Reading
Reporting to: Managing Director / Deputy Managing Director
Are you a passionate, curious and ambitious PR professional? Do you have an aspiration to build your career as a PR Manager with a disruptive-tech PR agency? If you’ve answered yes to both of these questions, then this is the job for you!
C8 are looking for a customer focused PR Manager to work on a range of exciting B2B technology client accounts. Acting as the senior point of contact for clients, you will report to the PR Director and also manage two PR Executives, who will support on campaign delivery through media relations, marketing, social, content development and influencer relations.
By joining the C8 team of PR professionals, you will have the opportunity to create invaluable, authentic, targeted campaigns that deliver results; deliver complex messages to market; and kick-start conversations with audiences that matter.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a few years of experience under their belt to flourish and expand their career within a collaborative, commercially minded environment. C8 Consulting is a disruptive-tech PR agency that’s passionate about telling our clients’ stories, locally, nationally and internationally. We work strategically with global businesses that are actively disrupting their sectors; that are in hyper scale growth mode and are looking to IPO. C8 clients include Carbon Black, Panasonic, Flashpoint, Recycling Technologies, Dell EMC and Outsystems.
We would love you to have a minimum of three years agency experience, preferably in B2B PR, have a clear understanding of integrated campaigns spanning PR and digital, a desire to make a difference to help your clients grow, and have a passion for all things technology. Moreover, the type of candidates we are looking for are customer-focused, nimble, proactive, ambitious, and appreciate the benefits of working collaboratively, with colleagues and clients respectively.
You will be a self-starter and full of enthusiasm to continue your career in PR. Being a clear communicator with a competitive edge is preferable in this role.
- Managing a portfolio of B2B technology clients
- Building, managing and maintaining client relationships
- Developing news angles, stories and pitches to drive awareness of, and better communicate your clients products and services
- Point of contact with key media
- Building an extensive network of contacts – media, journalists, analysts, key influencers and legislative bodies
- Developing sector and product focused PR campaigns
- Keeping abreast of current trends and tools to enhance campaign creative and delivery
- Being involved in pitching for new business and developing PR proposals
- Managing, mentoring and motivating your team of account executives
- Work collaboratively as part of a team
Skills and Experience
- Three years agency experience (B2B experience preferable, in technology PR a bonus)
- Punctual and organised, with the ability to multi-task, to work on more that one project at a time, and to meet client deadlines
- A clear understanding of integrated campaign (PR and digital), to be aware digital is the future, and to be keen to become an expert in this area
- A thirst for knowledge, a desire to learn, and a love of data and all things technology
- Personable and a great communicator, with the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues, clients and the media
- A team player who’s happy to work with junior and senior members of the C8 team as you will be expected to coordinate with CEO, content writers, and team members on a variety of projects
- A proactive, ambitious person, with a passion for technology
- The ability to write like Tolkein – with exceptional attention to detail
- Keen to make a positive difference and to help your clients grow
Find out more about C8
C8 Consulting is a disruptive-tech PR agency, passionate about telling our clients stories locally, nationally and globally.
Continuously building unrivalled relationships with global media, journalists, analysts, key influencers, trade associations and legislative bodies, the C8 team create edgy, invaluable compelling campaigns that kick-start conversations, deliver complex messages to market, and make a difference to our clients bottom line.
C8 services include strategic PR and media relations; messaging, storyboarding and media training; content creation, campaign management and delivery; and measurement and evaluation.
C8 Consulting is the founder and key driver for the Thames Valley Business Barometer, a half-yearly survey, which it works on in conjunction with global accounting firm, BDO to measure economic confidence in the South East of England. Additionally, C8 Consulting actively raises funds for Byte Night – Byte Night is Action for Children’s national sleep-out event.
Contact C8 to apply
To apply for the position please send a covering letter and your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0) 1189 49 7731 to talk to the team.
C8 are growing fast and we’re looking to recruit a passionate, forward thinking, tech-savvy PR professional to take the lead with a host of global accounts. If you’re looking for a role that’s going to challenge and excite you, then look no further.
C8 are looking for a commercially minded, creative, customer focused Account Director to take the strategic lead on a range of exciting B2B technology client accounts. As the driving force for your team and senior contact for your clients, you will report to the Managing Director / Deputy Managing Director, manage two account managers, and two account executives. Your team will support you with…
PR Account Manager
Are you a passionate, curious and ambitious PR professional? Do you have an aspiration to build your career as a PR Account Manager with a disruptive-tech PR agency? If you’ve answered yes to both of these questions, then this is the job for you!
C8 are looking for a customer focused Account Manager to work on a range of exciting B2B technology client accounts. Acting as the senior point of contact for clients, you will report to the Account Director and also manage two account executives, who will support on campaign delivery through media relations, marketing, social, content development and influencer relations…
PR Account Executive
Do you have a desire to build your career as a PR Account Executive with a disruptive-tech PR agency? C8 are looking for a customer focused account executive to work with a host of clients on a variety of projects.
By joining our passionate team of PR professionals, you will have the opportunity to create invaluable, authentic, targeted campaigns that deliver results; deliver complex messages to market; and kick-start conversations with audiences that matter. In this position you will work under the guidance of three account managers and you will support the creation and implementation of a variety of campaigns for a host of PR clients…